1. Fill out an application which can be found above.
2. Contact your veterinarian and give them permission to speak with us.
3. Someone from the rescue will complete a veterinarian check to assure that your current animals are up to date on all of their vaccinations.
4. Next one of our volunteers will contact you to set up a home visit . Please don't change a thing as we are really just interested in meeting your family and your other pets if there are any.
5. Within a week you can expect to hear from the rescue concerning the adoption.
6. Please know that we will work diligently to find the right dog for your family and the right family for the collie or sheltie.
Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by postal service to
151 Sandpiper Street, Newport News, VA 23602.