Our Adoption Process
1. Fill out our online application below-Please note that the program we are using for the form works best in the Google Chrome browser. We have had people report errors in Firefox and Microsoft Edge. We have alerted the developer and apologize for the inconvenience.
2. Contact your veterinarian and give them permission to speak with us concerning your pets vaccination record.
3. A volunteer from the rescue will complete a veterinarian check to confirm that your current animals are up to date on all of their vaccinations.
4. Next, one of our volunteers will contact you to set up a home visit . Please don’t change a thing as we are really just interested in meeting your family and your other pets if there are any.
5. Within a week you can expect to hear from the rescue concerning the adoption. 6. Please know that we will work diligently to find the right dog for your family and the right family for the collie or sheltie.