1. Fill out an application which can be found below.
2. Contact your veterinarian and give them permission to speak with us.
3. Someone from the rescue will complete a veterinarian check to assure that your current animals are up to date on all of their vaccinations.
4. Next we will contact you to set up a home visit by one of our volunteers. Please don't change a thing as we are interested in meeting you and your other pets if there are any.
5. Within a week you can expect to hear from the rescue concerning the adoption.
6. Please know that we will work diligently to find the right dog for your family and the right family for the collie or sheltie.
Please send completed forms to email@example.com or by postal service to 151 Sandpiper Street, Newport News, VA 23602.
Jay Jay is an older collie. He used to work on a farm . He spent most of his time outside. He came to us from an older lady who could not manage his coat. She surrendered him with love.
After a couple weeks of grooming at home and then going to the groomer, he is looking and feeling much better. He has been to the vet and up to date on his vaccinations now.
Jay Jay had a very large mass on his side that we had removed thanks to donations from our supporters. He has been diagnosed with cancer. A Fibrosarcoma grade 2. The surgery was not successful in getting a clean margins as the mass was too large and would not have allowed it to be completely closed.