1. Fill out an application which can be found below.
2. Contact your veterinarian and give them permission to speak with us.
3. Someone from the rescue will complete a veterinarian check to assure that your current animals are up to date on all of their vaccinations.
4. Next we will contact you to set up a home visit by one of our volunteers. Please don't change a thing as we are interested in meeting you and your other pets if there are any.
5. Within a week you can expect to hear from the rescue concerning the adoption.
6. Please know that we will work diligently to find the right dog for your family and the right family for the collie or sheltie.
Please send completed forms to email@example.com or by postal service to 151 Sandpiper Street, Newport News, VA 23602.
Bella is a 4 year old smooth collie mix. She is very loving and wants to be your best friend.
Duchess is a sheltie mix. We think she is possibly mixed with a corgi. Both great breeds. She is feisty and full of energy for a 10 year old. She walked over 2 miles on the day of the parade! Isn't she adorable?
After all of the parade excitement Duchess earned herself a nap. Here she is taking over the big bed from the collies.
Duchess gets along well with other dogs and cats. She enjoys playing out in the yard as well as a good cuddle on the couch.
Lucky was adopted on 8/11/18 by his foster parents. They just fell in love. Foster parents always have first choice of adoption. Consider fostering today.
Lilly was adopted on 8/11/18 by a vet with two wonderful children. As you can see she adjusted quickly. Enjoy the good life girl!
Josie has been adopted and is a very happy girl!